2020 Christmas Mini Sessions
We have opened up our calendar for one more weekend for those
Last Minute Christmas minis sessions!
Saturday, December 12th & Sunday, December 13th
We are offering no prop, easy does it, last minute
holiday mini sessions for you and your family!
What do you get?
• 15 minutes of camera time.
• 3 full resolution images
• 1 ready to print digital Christmas card.
What is required?
• A non-refundable payment of $79.00 is due in full at time of reserving your time slot.
• A contract will be emailed to you within 48 hours of reserving your time slot that will require your signature to complete confirmation of your session.
• Wear your favorite holiday outfit or accessories! (Santa Hats, Matching Pajamas, Ugly Christmas Sweaters)
• Smiles & Jolly Holiday Cheer!
What's ready to print digital Christmas card mean?
The card is a simple digital graphic design featuring 1 or all 3 of the images from your mini session and is ready for you to share on all social media platforms or email to your friends and family! Print ready means that you can also send it off to your local printers (ie; Walgreens, Walmart, etc) to purchase prints. The recommended print size of this digital card is 5x7.
When will my images and card be sent to me?
Your 3 digital images and your ready to print digital Christmas card will be sent to the email provided when booking the session no later than noon December 20, 2020.
What are the restrictions?
• No more than 6 people per session allowed.
• No inappropriate language, poses or imagery will be photographed.
• Your session will not be confirmed until a completed mini session contract is completed. The contracts are sent within 48 hours of reserving your time slot.
• Your payment is a deposit for the photographers time and effort to provide you with an enjoyable session. The Photographer holds the right to deny you your session should you arrive late. There will not be any allotted breaks between sessions for the photographer to fit you in as such you understand that your session fee is non-refundable.
What if the time slot I want isn't available?
Due to the hours of the state park and the availability of the photographer the timeslots that are open are first come first serve and cannot be adjusted. We promise to host Mini Sessions throughout the year of 2021 so if you are unable to book a time for this mini session offering please check back for our next one!
So what are you waiting for?
Reserve your slot before they're all gone!